Escape the Ordinary with Scoot← Back
To All Travel Trade Partners
Meet Scoot (TR), the low-cost carrier that gives you more. As Singapore Airlines’ Little Sis, we’re excited to Scoot you to Asia – direct from London, Gatwick to Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi airport, and then on to Singapore's Changi airport.
Scoot’s London-Bangkok-Singapore service will depart Gatwick three times a week beginning Tuesday 22 March on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
- Scoot is the low-cost arm of the Singapore Airlines (SIA) Group
- Launched June 2012, merged with Tigerair Singapore July 2017, retaining the Scoot brand
- To date, carried over 65 million guests
- Fleet of close to 50 aircraft, with Boeing 787 Dreamliners and Airbus A320s
- Network of 68 destinations across 15 countries and territories in Asia-Pacific and Europe
- Frequent travellers can earn and redeem KrisFlyer miles
- Recognised as the ‘World’s Best Long Haul Low-Cost Airline’ in 2021
- Ranked third in the ‘World’s Best Low-Cost Airlines’ in World Airlines Awards - Skytrax 2021
- Providing a safe, reliable and affordable travel experience with a unique attitude – Scootitude
- Passionate about enabling people to embrace the full potential of traveling and seeking new experiences
Back to Bangkok
We applaud the Thai government’s decision to resume the 'Test & Go' quarantine waiver for vaccinated arrivals into Bangkok from 1 February and are excited to welcome your customers on board our services launching in March. Travellers can register at least 7 days prior to departure via Thailand Pass Registration System (for air travel only) (consular.go.th)
'Thailand is delighted to welcome Scoot to Bangkok, direct and non-stop from London Gatwick from 22nd March as Thailand continues to open up to international tourism. Scoot's amazing value flights could not come at a better time with holidays to Thailand, particularly during the Easter period in high demand. Tourism Authority of Thailand is looking forward to working closely with Scoot and the UK travel trade in promoting Thailand's tourism recovery.' - Chris Lee, Head of Marketing, UK and Ireland, Tourism
Scoot is available to be booked through GDS, our in-house platform – SkyAgent, or API. Please register your IATA number here, sign up for SkyAgent here (non-IATA agents please contact us), request groups here, and contact us to enquire about setting up API for your agency or for images and copy.
As standard our fares on our website, API and SkyAgent are unbundled with the option to add baggage and meals with a lead in fare direct to Bangkok of £340 return. All GDS fares are bundled with 30kg checked baggage and a meal.
Need to Know
Airline Code: TR
Aircraft Type: 787-800 Dreamliner
ScootPlus (Business) Config: 2-3-2
Economy Config: 3-3-3
Standard Seats (252): 30'
Super Seats (32): 31'
Stretch Seats(27): 34'
Scoot Plus (18): 38'
Booking Channels: GDS, API, Web, SkyAgent
Please keep an eye out for:
Our trade focused website for all things Scoot
TAT Promotional Campaign
Sales Blitz – early March
Net fare program
Meet the Team
“I am excited to be part of the Discover the World team, representing the award-winning airline Scoot in the UK & Ireland. With Thailand now set to welcome back UK visitors, the timing could not be better to introduce Scoot’s direct service from London-Gatwick to Bangkok, which saw Scoot’s seasonal flights for the service be fully booked in December 2021. With Scoot being the only airline to provide a non-stop London Gatwick-Bangkok service, we look forward to engaging with our UK Travel trade partners to make this venture a success.” – Yared Bizuneh
Inside Sales Manager
UK Trade Support